Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

what should be my next tactor?

ehertzfeld

Ok I think I have my two little toro's sold. If infact they do get sold, what should I get to replace them? I have small framed broadmoor, and a large framed landlord. Im thinking the next one should be yellow. any input? Elon

Then I'd suggest either a B-110/112 or a B210/212. The implements will interchange with the Landlord, and being both a "square hood" and yellow, it would give you a totally different look for your collection. If you can find a variable speed that isn't worn out, they give speed control ALMOST like a hydro, without the concern of a Vickers that you can't get parts for...

RBT }:);) Speed control yes, directional control no..... ... and that's what parts tractors are for!! Yes honey, I need to get another one so that I'll have an extra....

Elon. i say yellow is a logicial next step too, with a different drive than what you have now. i stating to like my variable, and i have 110 with a extra variable too.

[quote]Originally posted by Kent
Then I'd suggest either a B-110/112 or a B210/212. Ive been thing of the B110,B10 or I would love to find a B1. Elon

what i did to help me determine what my first tractor was going to be was go to the gallery. I looked at all the tractors and when I saw one i like i asked about the avialability of parts for it then searched one out. I guess it depends on what you want to do with it. kent does have a good point about impliments.

The B-110 is a short wheelbase tractor, with a standard 3-speed, same as the B-10, B-12 and Big Ten. The B-112, B-210 and B-212s were all either variable speed or Vickers hydros. The shorter B-110 can't use the 48" deck... only the 42"...

quote:
Originally posted by DougM
Yellow you say???? how bout a new "yard man" or cub:D
Nah....Ill stick to what we know works. AC/Simp:D:D Elon

I any B series would be good But For some reason I like My B112 I'm not sure if it's the raised hood that reminds me of a big Allis or just the Fact that it's an Allis.....

Congradulation Dan, was thinkin about asking for a different angle of it..... Bunky, think its the square 'big' look along with the raised hood, the B-112's just look bad...MPH

Boy Marty that shipping bill would be something! By the way, I still haven't gotten back my loaned out wheel. If you need a set soon I'll see if I can dig up another set. Dan