Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I think cookies are working now....

Kent

I think (as in I hope, with fingers-crossed) that I have all the Clubhouse pages that need them reading and writing a user cookie, so that the site remembers who you are. If you're a member, you can test it by logging in (setting a cookie), then closing your browser or leaving the site for 20 minutes or more, and returning.... You should NOT even get an option to log in the next time you return. Instead, the login screen should already show you logged in... New members will set the cookie at the time they join. Let me know if you encounter problems, because I'm certainly NOT confident that I've got it working exactly right.... Whew! Kent

Well now this is just to "neat" that's what I have to say about it. We have been spoiled twice in two days, now how about that. Thanks again "Kent" >>->happyjack<-<<

Works great Kent, Since I have my member name. Sure nice not having to log on and yes Jack we sure are spoiled! KS

I got too used to logging in every time -- it worked so well I thought it was broken and logged out and in again!

Kent, Apparently the auto log-in is working. I zapped right in tonight without having to log in. Nice feature! Thanks, Roy