Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thanksgiving delivery...

gregc

Finally got the 990185 dumpcart that I bought on ebay on Oct. 4. My daughter and son-in-law brought it down with them from PA on Thanksgiving. All the cart needs is a bath. It's just like the one that Andy uses to pick up chicks at Starbucks!:D:D:D

Well, well, well...congrates Greg! Finally, a genuine, certified, often coveted, but never duplicated, true blue, died-in-the-wool, simpl 085 dump cart!! I know you've lusted after one of those Greg. Ever since hearing of my first chick pick-up at Starbucks, with Big "O" (orange). And now you know, it was worth the wait... (I can't get nearly the Harley chicks, with my Sears cart, that Big "O" draws). Heck, you've even got an original, early one, with the flowing, looping "s" drawbar, which doesn't show the bend marks. A work of art that! A happy addition to your nice looking tractor family. Enjoy!

Yes that's a nice cart most of them I see around here are rusted out, bent or missing the tailgate.. The guy I bought my 2010 from last year has one But he won't get rid of it, He don't know the value, He says I still use that.. I thought about offering to go buy him a new one off brand and offer to trade him LOL

I was at my uncle's house on Thanksgiving. I looked out the back window towards his garage. I did a double take. I asked him, "Is that a Simplicity dump cart?" He said it was, and that he has the vac attachment also. He got it years ago. I told him if he ever got sick of it to let me have a chance at it. Now all I gotta do is wait!

I was riding our 49 A-C G down the road a couple weeks back and about a half mile from my house low and behold I saw a white cart with curved tongue and went "HELLO". I went back over the weekend and to make a long story short the lady almost begged me to take. You never know till you ask. Very happy.

Yup, They're the best, the simpl carts, great engineering, cleverly conceived. Heck, Andy and I have contests, to see who can disessemble, then reassemble the cart fastest. a

quote:
Originally posted by andy gartner
Yup, They're the best, the simpl carts, great engineering, cleverly conceived. Heck, Andy and I have contests, to see who can disessemble, then reassemble the cart fastest. a
Hey Andy, How do you and Andy decide who gets to use the dump cart to cruise for chicks at Starbucks..;):D:D

Andy, Let me get this straight. You drive your tractor and cart to a Starbucks to pick up women? Is it a long drive to get there on a garden tractor?

Well OK Mike and Chris, Truth be known, we have two simpl dump carts. Another one, w/a vac, snuck in w/the B110 this summer. Sooo, Andy and I, can have contests to take'em apart and back again. Usually the '62 blackside Landlord (Harley chicks are suckers for black and orange), and/or the AC B110 scoot into town for a SCP (Starbucks chick pickup) or for those who know Andy and I, a TIC-SCP (tongue-in-cheek-SCP) ;). We're about 3 miles from the little town w/the falls, and at a cruis'in 5 mph (well, you can do the math-formula: D = RT) it takes a little over 1/2 hour to town. We back'er in, and line up w/all the Harley's. Then you know what happens... it's toooo easy... would a chick rather ride behind a Landlord in a simpl dump cart, or on a Harley..(a no brainer...works every time). "Starbucks dead ahead capt'in..."