Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Selling a 9020 powermax

pharton

Hey, I'm getting ready to sell my 9020 powermax because I bought another machine that is 4x4. My powermax is in excellent shape and it has pretty much been rebuilt from the ground up in the last couple of years. I've owned it since 1995 and it has been a wonderful machine. The Onan engine has less than 300 hrs on it since overhauled and the hydrostatic drive was just rebuilt last year. It has almost new tires all the way around and they are loaded with alcohol for weight. The 3 point hitch works great and the 60" deck was rebuilt 2 years ago with new bearings, shafts and blades. I'm letting a rear blade go with it too. What I am wanting to know is how much should I sell it for?

Similar machines in good shape on here have been listed from around $2000 up to $3500. Might try looking through the classifieds for a better idea. Brent

Thanks for the estimate Brent. I was thinking in the $3000 to $3500 range. It really is in good condition. It runs and operates like new. The brakes could be a little better but that's about it. Paul

It does have a 3 point hitch and rear pto. Sorry Tuffy, $1380 is way too low. The tractor has around 1200 total original hours on it.

I keep trying to attach a pic of this tractor but I can't seem to get the file small enough. It keeps saying that it is too large of a file. Any ideas?

Paul Hi welcome to the club. Go to this site and down load a program called [img]http://www.irfanview.com/images/iview_logo.gif[/img] [url]http://www.irfanview.com/[/url] it is a free photo editing program that is very easy to use. Open the photo with irfanview click on image, click on resize/resample, click on 640 x 480, save as a different file name so as not to loose your original. Then upload here.

It's not saying the picture is too large... it is saying the price needs to be lower... and you need to sell it to me...

maxtorman1234
To make pictures smaller, I just open it in paint, and save it as another name. WOrks all the time for me.