Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

OOPs Wonder-Boy Photos

harebare

MPH, Like Normal??? You Mac background is showing.... blank spaces in file names were "forbidden" in the DOS, early Windows and UNIX worlds... and still are, if you look "behind the covers"....

What is causing the problem is the # sign you can not use any symbols or blank spaces in a file name. Read my post on how to upload pictures at the top of every forum.

Kent, I was referring to 'normal' as in old style writting on paper, not computers, you know, like we type here, withaspacebetweeneachword... MPH

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Kent, I was referring to 'normal' as in old style writting on paper, not computers, you know, like we type here, withaspacebetweeneachword... MPH
Good, cuz Apples freeze solid at 20 below zero, where Windows just frost over.... :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DI like that one Kent. Soo, since its 60 below NW of Fairbanks, coming this way, whats gonna happen to my apples?? I know whats gonna happen to my window, the frost turns to 1/2in thick ice. Maybe it'll stay north of me and head on down to Doug, he's always grateful when I 'send it on down... MPH