Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Want Ad Error Message

JeffG

For some reason I've been getting the following error message when trying to open the want ads: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d' Type mismatch: 'ubound' /clubhouse/_fpclass/want_ad2.asp, line 19 Anyone having a similar problem? Jeff

JEFF.SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME.DONT KNOW WHY OR WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.MICKEYMOUSE@BRIGHT.NET AGCO 918

"Ahh" me three, but I have a feeling it will fix it self fairly soon. Best to all, >>->happyjack<-<<

Dunno why it broke on its own, but we fixed it... I had obviously been making changes, but not to that page. Sorry for the hassles, but you're experiencing the effects of me trying to make enhancements to the Clubhouse at the same time that it's up and running. Kent

Well now what do ya know I was wrong again it didn't up and fix itself it needed a helping hand from "KENT". Anyway I know we all can live with such little things as the want ads going down for a while as the pay off is a better site for all. Best to all and thanks again "KENT" >>->happyjack<-<<