Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

how bout some storm pics?

You guys out east must all be out on your rigs right now eh? Hoping to see some action pics..... be carefull out there. DougM

:DWell, we got a catch 22 here!! If I get the tractor started, the camera batteries are dead.:D:D Sooooo, came in for coffee to regroup!! And no place to go till Monday morning, so why rush? :DAND seeings how that danged old metal seat on my tractor is for all intent and purpose Robins, I think she should be up here sitting on it!!!:D:D:D

Darn, plowed the driveway and forgot to take pictures. the new tractor lug tires are great on the 3212v, and the counterweight I rigged up take a lot of the strain out of raising the plow. Next snow I'll take a few with the camera. ddh

I only have a couple of inches now... though they're saying 1 to 2 feet by the time it's done. Certainly nothing worth taking pictures of so far.... I did a quick run with the snowblower just to test things out. Glad I did, since the belt guides came loose. That's all adjusted now, and waiting to see what's gonna happen... Supposed to go to company Christmas party tonight... was hoping it would dump it and be done before then, but doesn't look likely....

In my little NE corner of Ohio, we only got about six inches, but it was the REALLY wet heavy stuff. I'm really amazed at how the 7117 just pushes right through it. I've got EZ-weights (50 lbs on each side) and chains on the back. (I already weigh 245, so what's another 100 lbs!?!) Anyway, I had a lot of fun. It was good to get back to pushing snow. Mowing is fun, but snowplowing is like a sport! I did the deepest part of it last night, while it was still snowing, just to make it more fun. Snow blasting into my face and driving around soaking wet! Life just doesn't get any better. I went out and touched it up this morning for the last inch or so, plus some drifting. It's December 6, and I love winter. Ask me again on February 6, and you'll probably get a different answer.

got 10"-12".used deutz-allis 1918 with snow plow and wow,didn't think it would plow the way it did.now i wish for two things,bigger blade and more snow.i might cut the plow i have for the b-210 and add 6" on either side of the 1918.only bad thing is its a brand new snow blade.have fun with your snow removal.when i get pics back i'll post.

Doug near as I can figure, this is what our storm looked like. (see below) Storm pic: ##*&*&^%$#)(I^%^%%$###!!!?!

We got 4-5 inches of heavy wet snow. Snowthrower kept plugging up:(![V]. Change from Landlord/snowthrower to Yoeman and blade with no tire chains. It took longer but Yoeman did the job;). Yoeman taught my 16 Son that speed and power doesn't always get the job done.;)Need to get tire chains for my Yoeman. My 20 year old Daughter wanted to learn how to move snow. She ran Landlord and blade. It was kind of odd watching My Kids run My toys. Both had a good time. I had surgery on my elbow and hand 7 weeks ago. Everything went fine thanks to the Good Lord. My Wife and Kids did a great job doing their chores and dividing my chores between them. I go back to work Monday for 6 more days. Them I am on vacation the rest of the year8D:D:)

darn! i forgot to take pictures! plowin was a piece o cake today.. ill get pictures tomorrow! gettin warm now! get ready in the northeast...we only got 6 or so here.