Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Jason

:)Hi my Jason Bengough from Hensall Ontario Canada. I have seen this site before, but this the first time I have registered as a member. I am 16 years old and run my own lawn Care bussness. So far I have owned two Agco Allis Lawn and Garden tractors. One was a Agco Allis 1614H which I had for 3 years, before I traded for a 1996 Agco Allis 1920H, with a 48 inch deck.The 1920H is quiet a nice tractor. The power steering really helps out when blowing snow with a 48 inch Two staged snowblower. I also have an EasyVac leaf pick up system with its own engine and trailer to pick up leafs and grass clippings during the spring and Fall seasons. I hope to post pictures of my Agco Allis 1920H blowing snow, sometime in the near future.Take Care

Welcome Jason. Congrats on your business adventure.8D Looking forward to pics of your tractor blowing snow, although I hope you keep all the snow up north where it belongs.:D

ive been to hensall more then a couple of times in my lifetime, its a nice little town. I do some work there periodically. My brother used to race enduro cars.

Welcome both of you. I'm always glad to see young guys involved with this old iron, esp when they are making money with, Gives me hope.. MPH

Jason Welcome!!! When i was your age I had my own lawn business myself, My buddy and i would repair pushmowers we found in the trash and mow lawns for $2.50 ea !!! I wish we had stuck with it was talkin to a landscaper freind of mine who is over 3k for this storm alone!! geesh soo much for my 4 yr degree!!! lol but seriously i think you wont find a more helpful bunch of guys anywhere, I have gotten more out of this club than i can give back, but i do what i can. great to have you aboard john

Thank you for your responces, Yes I will get some pictures on here of my 1920H blowing snow. She really shines in the sun light, especailly since I put a coat of wax on her, boy does she shine. Unfortunenlty we have hardly any snow up here, that requires us to use the blower. Oh Well, one of these days we will get a good dumping of snow and I will be ready!! I will try and get pictures posted of my 1920H with the Esay Vac as soon as I can. Hey Bill, its nice to see someone else that is around my age that is on this site. What models of Simplicity's do you have or are you just starting out like me ? Take Care Jason

right now i dont have any Simplicity tractors nor do i have any AC tractors. I have a 1978 craftsman im racing right now, Im at buying 2 canadiana mowers and a 67 or older Homelite tractor right now.