Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

day 2 of snow

ehertzfeld

Well today was alot harder to plow. The snow around here was realy wet and heavy. I hate to admit it but I did get stuck once. Took about 20min to get out. All in all the landloard did well. Have to say I had my doubts. But it poved me wrong. good thing!lol My wife got some decent pics's of the day adventure. Two full days in that little cab, and Im pooped! Any ones neck sore like mine? "form looking back" Elon [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/plow.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/plow2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/plow3.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/plow4.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/plow5.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/snow4.jpg[/img]

My neck is sore from looking back and my arm is killing me from the manual lift. Sure beats all the shoveling I did in the past. Last year I would come home from work and shovel 4 hours and only make 2 tire tracks up the drive, but thanks to this site, and everyone here, I now have a blade and blower, but now I think the $250 - $300 hydro lifts I have seen on ebay are worth it. John

Nice pic’s of all that snow (some people have all of the luck). I guess I need to move south!:D:D:D Those old Landlords really do a great job.

Great pics Elon. Glad it was you playing so hard.. Looking at you blade make me question if the HD dozer blade has less curl then the snow blades. Be an interesting comparison to use both in the same snow.. MPH

Marty you brought up an interesting point. I had both my blades out today but I never noticed a difference between them. Too late to look tonight but the first chance I get I'll check and let you know. I have the 42" blade on the 17GTH-L but neither of the B's or the 3012V is running well enough to push with so the 46"HD blade went back in storage. Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes. Larry