Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

lift lever

tanman722001

Kirk, I know a lot of them will interchange but I think I ended up with the oddballs. I got 4 NOS levers and they are 3 different styles and none look like that one. LOL

Well, I think the 300 and 400 A-C were different. I've found things like different size shafts on the variable drive pulleys and stuff. Maybe making shaft sizes different or changing keyway locations was part of the whole deal....

I know the 400 series are dramatically different. They actually lean backward instread of forward, and have a very large "s" bend in them. The one in the picture looks like the one of my 61 Wards and is very similar to those on my AC 7XX tractors, maybe the same. I haven't done a direct comparison between these two types.