Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

blower I.D./mounting help

pullcrazy

I picked someone's garbage again.:D- got a 32" blower, some harware, enough to tell that it's a simplicity but no numbers anywhere.:( The pieces I got with it I think it will fit my 6216 but I really need some close-up mounting photos or pics from an owners manual. Any help with this matter could have me blowing instead of pushing in a short time. Thank all of you who help! And keep on tractoring!!!! Thanks, Jeff

I don't believe that Simplicity ever made a 32" to fit your machine. 36" and 42" only. I have included a shot of the hitch you need for your tractor below. You could try to fabricate something to make it work but I think it might be tough. I would normally say that I can sell you a used hitch for your tractor but I don't think the hitch will even fit a 32" blower. Can you take a few photos for us?

MY TWO CENTS: If it's a 32 inch blower, it's made for the small frame tractors(Yeoman, Broadmoor and Allis equivalent)and wont be a "bolt up" to a large frame tractor. They are also not wide enough to cut a path to clear for your wheels.

Swing, and a miss! I really appreciate the quick response guys! I have no photo capability and that makes things that much harder- no numbers and no pics! Fuzy,would you happen to have a breakdown for the smaller one that Tom mentioned? I would really appreciate it. I just hate to give up on the possibility of "blowing" instead of pushing since everything that I have seems to be in EXCELLENT shape! Thanks, Jeff

Jeff: Keep me posted; I have an extra hitch with two idlers I had modified for my Simplicity to Homelite T12 frame & then came across the correct Homelite Hitch. It's got the two Idler pulleys, but it ran off a front PTO, but if your handy you could probably modify it. It'd probably a good place to start. I'm looking for short money if you can use it. Let me know if you need a photo & I'll see what I can do.

Hey all, Thanks for the help! Unfortunately The best I can determine it's a blower for the smaller yeoman or broadmoor. Either I get REALLY handy or I find someone with a single belt blower for a large frame tractor that would be interested in a trade. Anyone interested?????? let me know.

Jeff, Sorry for the delay in posting it has been hectic around here with the talk of a snow storm which turned out to be a dusting of powder. I hope these shots help you identify what you have. These are from a 32" blower for a broadmoor series.