Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Wife Didn't Like This Picture...

hufhouse

My wife didn't like this picture to insert with our Christmas cards, so I decided to post it here and wish you all a Merry Christmas! [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/hufhouse/Hufstetler Simplicity.JPG[/img]

Hufhouse, thats a real nice pic, maybe she didnt like it because you wouldnt let her drive lol lol, nice family and background:)

Maybe she'd have gone for it if you were sitting on HER lap, with the tractor in the background...?:D:D Oh well, a man does have to have priorities!;) Great looking family. Merry Christmas to you too. Pat

What's not to like? Some wives just "don't get it". I'd put mine in that catagory, bless her heart. Merry Christmas to you & yours! Tacey

Nice picture. Just goes to show you how well built these tractors are. Try leaning on the hood of other brands, let alone setting two youngsters on the hood. Happy Holidays to all GregB

That's a fine picture and a fine looking bunch including the tractor. Best wishes for you all from our house. Including Alice,Ralph and Fremont my tractors.

If she didn't like that pic to go with the cards, then maybe you should have taken one of the tractor by itself to include:D....then again, maybe not.B) It's really a great pic.;) Wishing your family and everyone else a very Merry Christmas!

I cant see why she wouldnt like it...you, her and the 4 kids...just that one happens to be orange... ! Merry Christmas from us also.... Jay Sheri and Katrin

Good idea, Kent, I added it to my profile. Thanks for all the nice wishes, everyone. I just had my wife read them, and I think she knows why I like this website so much now! By the way, here's the picture my wife chose. She said she just didn't like that my middle son was talking in the tractor picture and had his mouth funny! [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/hufhouse/Christmas.JPG[/img]

Guy, Picture sure looks great from here too! ;)What you do is, when no one looking, you stick it in with the cards going to your tractor friends!! By the time your wife figures it out, they are on their way!!

Great looking family,,, and a great looking tractor also, I have 2 of them (7117's, not families, hehe), but I couldn't get my wife close enough to it to take a pic. And a Happy New Year as well...

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to The all of you and all the pictures are great.Very Nice Looking Family...I know you are proud of them all.