Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

STORM ALERT FOR MILWAUKEE -- Rain

BLT

We have ducked out on November, December is approaching its half way point, less then two weeks, its MPH, Marty's Personal Happiness (the days start getting longer again), and we haven't seen spit for snow. Three years ago we had already amassed about 52" of that stuff. My near new Simplicity WB SB has its tires almost rooted in the cement. Am I complaining? No. It is refreshing to hear all of you snow handling go down the gutters. Come the end of January, the sun starts getting higher and things start melting again. Winter is starting to look better already (I hope).

I agree it is much more fun to listen to other people talk about the snow rather than handling it myself.I did put the snow bucket on Bob today and was thinking about putting the heavy duty blade on the 7116 but the tires are almost bald and Bob has a cab on him so why would I want to sit on a tractor out in the cold.Bob

Thats right...in about 2 weeks we start to get more light!! I was loking forward to doing some snow removal this winter...last winter we bought our current place and had a baby all in about 3 weeks...so the driveway got neglected...bring on the snow!! jay

I've only played with my toys a handfull of times in the couple years I've been collecting. Would be nice to throw some snow around at least once this year!!

• 4 weeks later...
Snow tonite, maybe 6 inches, got everything running before Packer game and just finished. My 30 something Jacobsen Sno Burst handled it just fine. Oh yes we got some snow, but it was so light, you could almost clean your walks with the leaf blower. PS: In only one more week the days start getting longer from both ends of the clock

Sun is gaining aliitude for sure, It shined in my downstairs windows about 3 days ago. Sure hope you all get a couple weeks of good snow storms so your not down hearted about not getting any snow play time. MPH