Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The Mfg. numbers for the 2110 are confusing!

Nick

In the Landlord Series parts manual I see Mfg. Numbers 496 & 497 listed and that they are listed as the 2110 Model, But not in Kent's Chart (linked below) . The 432, 433 Mfg. No.'s aren't listed in the Landlord Series parts manual for the parts I need. I need to know the part number for the clutch return spring for my B-110. ( I believe that's what it's called) It's getting confusing! Also What does ES, ML, PL mean in the AC To Simplicity Cross Reference chart mean? ? http://www.simpletractors.com/X-reference/ac_s_pg1.htm

Nick, I think this is right, AC # ------------ Simplicity # 2029902 ------------ 990432 ES (electric start) ML (manual lift) 2029903 ------------ 990433 ES (electric start) PL (power lift) These are early models with push button start AC # ------------ Simplicity# 2029927 ------------ 990496 ES (electric start) ML (manual lift) 2029928 ------------ 990497 ES (electric start) PL (power lift) These are later models with soleniod start The part #s for the springs that you need are 156302 tension spring attaches to the top of the transmission and to clutch linkage 159106 tension spring attaches to the clutch pedal arm and to the frame I hope this helps you out.

I agree Nick. I have a 2110, and the manual is not very clear on those pages. I have a 433 ES PL, and there are quite a few pages that get confusing with the 496, 497 thing going on.

I think I've noticed the same thing, with our 2110. Simplicity drops the 990--- like is was some kind of unnecessary prefix, and just goes by the last 3 numbers. But I've never seen where the manual says that's what they're doing. It is confusing....

I think the 2110 had the flat dash, push-button starter, while the 2210 had the recessed key starter. Both cross-reference to an Allis B-110, just different Product/MFR numbers. I think the confusion is being made worse by Simplicity consolidating several models of tractors into one manual. I deal with that all the time, since my B-210 (crosses to 3212V MFR 990569) is shown in the same consolidated parts manual...

I've noticed the same confusion with the model numbers. My Landlord data plate says 990496 but the decal on the hood says 2110, I have no way of knowing if the hood is original or not. My tractor has the recessed key start switch, is there any other features that should be different between the 2110 and 2210? Mike

quote:
Originally posted by MikeG
I've noticed the same confusion with the model numbers. My Landlord data plate says 990496 but the decal on the hood says 2110, I have no way of knowing if the hood is original or not. My tractor has the recessed key start switch, is there any other features that should be different between the 2110 and 2210? Mike
No help from me... all I know firsthand is with the yellow ones...