Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Finally snow fun in Wisconsin

tractormike

After you guys out east have been playing in the snow with you tractors, we in western Wisconsin got our first 6-8 inches of snow.My 2010 with the blade and john deere with the blower will finally get out to play today.

You guys are lucky to have snow, up here in Ontario were I live in Huron County, it is rainning out and melting our snow, which does not even amount to an inch! I am getting a little depressed because I can't go out and blow snow, which I have been waiting to do all year long. Oh well, maybe I will mower deck back on and cut some grass. Ha Ha Ha !! ( thats a joke) Jason

maxtorman1234
Im waiting too, we have only had snow for one day here and it melted the next. Its just raining out now. Its warmed up to 2-3 degrees out. I guess snow dosent matter too much to me until I get the 416 running right so I can put the blade on itxx(

Yes, But thank goodness it is just the beging of winter, we will get snow, but it will probably come when we don't expect it to. My big 1920H is all fuelled up and ready to go. Hopefully you get your 716 running on time to move snow. At least it is a little warmer outside to work on the tractor. Take care Jason

Gotta love it... Hurried home from work today so I could play on the tractors. Got this new place with alot of driveway (760 feet to be exact)and boy does it give you alot of time to play. I started plowing with the 4111 and gave up on that little tractor. It kept spinning the tires even with weights and chains. Went and got the Landlord with the blade, studded Ag tires, and weights. Man! that tractor could push circles around that 4111. I played outside till my hands and feet were numb or should I say 3 1/2 hrs. I even plowed around the barn just to see if I could :D Boy! I can't wait till the next snow