Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

cant believe the difference

badcars

well you know the 8hp puked so i had a fresh 11.5 on the shelf. i thenk all of you for the help with the wiring last night. finished it up today. i cant believe this. it is a monster now. really need some ag tires now, or some chains. put the deck on in the garage to check the pulley installation, when you engage it the engine sound doesnt even change, the 8 had a stumble and then a hard lug just trying to pull the deck, i guess i really didnt notice how tired it was but hey i have had it for a while. and by the way the light thing worked out real good, i dont understand it but the ac current thing worked. also has to modify the front end and make it a one piece tilt setup, just put a quick release pin in the steering wheel and i can have the hood up before anyone can have the first bolt out. cant wait to plow with it now, wheres my snow i ordered?!?!?! badcars

quote:
Originally posted by badcars
wheres my snow i ordered?!?!?! badcars
It's being delivered at my house -- 7 to 14 inches predicted? When are you going to come pick it up? I'll save it for ya... :)

quote:
Originally posted by Kent It's being delivered at my house -- 7 to 14 inches predicted? When are you going to come pick it up? I'll save it for ya... :)
They shorted me on my order, I was wondering where it all went:D Only got 1 1/2" here, not enough to justify starting the equipment up...

quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by Kent It's being delivered at my house -- 7 to 14 inches predicted? When are you going to come pick it up? I'll save it for ya... :)
They shorted me on my order, I was wondering where it all went:D Only got 1 1/2" here, not enough to justify starting the equipment up...
Not only that, because of the Nor'easterners voracious appetite for snow this past snow season and now, there seems to be an acute shortage of WB snowblowers here in the midwest. The big box stores routed their available inventory out east a couple of weeks ago and almost all of the L & G guys are now into making turf equipment. With that in mind, I guess it's up to you Easterners to take care of our major snowstorms being that you have all of the latest and greatest technology at your disposal.:D:D:D

Since we got 10" or so in the last 2 days and are supposed to get 12 to 14 tonight and tomorrow I think some of this belongs to somebody else too. You can come get it anytime... Preferably before I have to move it out of the driveway:D:D

Only got 3 inches here in VA. Glad because the blower is not finished yet. Rained all day today. Too nasty to work on the blower, which is sitting outside.

Hey, the more the merrier! I love it! And we're definately takin' it! If ya know what I mean! Dan, where's Waterport? Western Ny?

Yup Rob between Buffalo and Rochester north of Batavia. I'm exactly 2 hours from the new Meyers Superstore if that helps.