Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What is it?

MarcS

I do not know much about the MF14 but,I have a MF12 and I found a club on yahoo for Massey Ferguson garden tractors.You might get your answer there.There a picture of a MF14 in the photo section.Hope this helps.

Try my Garden tractor club, It is on any type of garden tracors and the people there should help. Click on the link at the bottom of the page.[A href='www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thisoldgardentractor']www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thisoldgardentractor[/a]

Over the weekend I aquired an old Massey-Ferguson garden tractor for free. The model # is MF14 and the serial # 1944003218. The tractor has hydrostatic drive w/high low range. It also has hydraulic deck lift. The motor is a Kohler horizontal shaft 14HP, model # K3218 , spec. # 60150D, serial # 5014937. The motor doesn't run, I think there are bearings in the bottom end seized up. Anyway, does anybody know what year the tractor is? Are old Kohlers expensive to rebuild? Does anybody have any other interesting facts or opinions about this tractor? I know this is a simplicity website, but maybe somebody will know.

That series of MF's were made by AMF in the late 60's and early 70's. The tractors werent too bad, the mower decks are very poor.