Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow thro pic,,

dlcentral

Does having the lights on top of cab help? I was going to install a flashing light.Have you thought about putting a wiper on also? Or isn't that a problem?

It's a 3112H Sim. with a 16 briggs,42 thrower extended to a 48,lights up there are the way to go,can be faced downward to see farther out,,still have to rig up a wiper to it,,

We got over 30" and still comeing The HB-116 with 46"Hd plow and HB-212 with 42' plow are fun to play with but when it comes to work and moveing alot of snow nothing beats a 7790 with 42" blower, snow cab, glass windshield, windshield wiper, defroster. On the cab are mounted lights from an early 7016 with an orange rotator light. The tires have 40lb wheel weights, loaded with clhoride with ice chains.

Great pictures!, those cabs really make me jealous of you! I have a 1920H with a 2 stage blower and every time I blow snow, no matter what way I turn the shout the snow still manages to come back and hit me on the face. I wish I could afford a cab this year but I can't since I am out looking for a secound smaller lawn tractor. Take Care Jason

Marty That was last years picture. After cleaning twice last night and once today I didn't feel like taking new pictures. Just watched the 6 o'clock weather they got over 40" just 12 miles from me and it is still snowing. The Ski area is in 7th heaven. Last week we got over 24". These two storms in the last two weeks we got more snow than the last two years. Another big one headed this way Thu. & Fri.

I can't wait until I can get some kind of snow clearing thing for the front of my tractor. I have seriously had thoughts about trading it in for an older Simp. with more attachments.

that is what i did, and wifey does not understand. Why would you trade your$4000 tractor for something 30 years old? Have not told her that i have two yet