Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Well, since no one else has mentioned it...

Kent

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HAPPY HOLIDAYS,THANK ALL OF YOU "ELDERS"AND ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE SO MUCH TO HELPING OTHERS HERE. God Bless you all that make this place so special ! I have had many hours of enjoyment and help here,as I am sure many others have.I am proud to be the small part of it as I am.There is a comaraderie here like no where else on the "web"

Doh... after I posted that, I find that FrankieC beat me to the punch by almost a half hour in the Coffee Shop... http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24998 Sorry about that! But thanks anyway to all you great folks who made this "pipedream" a success! As Kevin Costner said "If you build it, they will come... "

Well just sent UCD a thanks and now your turn Kent. Thanks for everything here, and Happy Birthday to this wonderful site. John

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and thank you for giving me a reason to live! Simple trACtors gives hope,and "the meaning of life" for some of us! Thanks again Kent and all! Jeff

I almost Forgot that I have 2 Bithdays to Celebrate today... MY Birthday and the Clubs.... Hope to have many More Great years together....

Happy Birthday is an understatement. It has been a great 5 years. Congratulations to Kent and the others who have kept the site going. May we have many more.