Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

johnny bucket?

badcars

just checked out this thing in a product review in the archives. man it looks as handy as a pocket on a shirt, i have been thinking of building something like this anyway. any of you own one? man for landscaping and relocating it looks like the bomb. just like to get an honest opinion of someone who has used one. and with all honesty i tlooks quite simple to fabricate a similar device with a few changes i think would work out even better. just a thought, just let me know if you have used one... badcars

the j-b is by far one of the best and most used attachments i have, its very well engineered, and believe me when i say it can take abuse !! (some day i'll figure out how to post pic's) i highly recommend it.

I Too Agree I built my own Bucket and did some modifications to it... When I took a picture to my dad and showed Him he Says oh that won't be much use... Well It has done a lot of work around here and at my Dad's and My Brothers... I wouldn't be without it...

Read this post by Kent on the Johnny Bucket [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/johnny_bucket_jr_.htm[/url] This is the same Johny Bucket that was on Kents B-210 on my HB-116 that was built by Sam

Checking out the Johnny Buckets site. Will give you some interesting mods. [url]http://www.johnnyproducts.com/[/url] Check out Dogmans JohnnyBucket mod., by clicking link then go to left and click on User Gallery

I have a Johnny bucket that I bought last spring. What a time saver. I have used it on both my Big Ten and my AC 716-6 with a counter balance weight. Paid full price for it new, but other than buying the tractor it is probably the best money I have spent so far. GregB