Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My first freebee...

wantedinct

Picked up my first free tractor the other day,i just happened to be driven by when the guy was pushing it out to the curb.i stoped and asked him what he was doin with it, and he said "it's got your name on it" so now i own a Yeoman 637 w/electric start. Boy are they small, but after a good tank & carb cleaning, the little guy run's great ! All i got was the tractor, no deck, are decks hard to find for these? also is there a adapter or something for the front end that the deck would pin to? Thanks, Eric

Good find...I guess my free one will come along someday...Well I have gotten free ones but not Simplicity/AC tractors.. I think the deck should hook up to the tabs on the front axle tube just like most all the other Simplicitys...

If it were'nt for a freebie (my first tractor an early B-10) I wouldn't have found this AWESOME hobby! It has almost become "the meaning of life" for me. Don't ever stop scanning for freebies they will come along when you least expect them. That's another reason that I love this hobby, it is relatively inexpensive and when you are POOR like me... Jeff