Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

If it would ever snow

tanman722001

Tony, move north about 1000 miles..Nice Landlord. MPH ps. I got your package yesterday, forgot to e-mail you. thanks, they are beauties.

Hi,Chris the red tractor in the back ground is a Speedex S24.MPH im glad you like them.I hope to have more sometime after the first of the year.Tony

Lookin' good Tony.8D Just don't ask for snow, please, unless you can keep it from hitting me. Just go push some dirt around.:D

Tony You want snow! how is this? This was 12 miles from me 40" and counting yesterday in one storm. We have got over 4' in two weeks [img]http://www.jaypeakresort.com/files/JayPeak2004/a12150001.jpg[/img]

Tell you what Tony, Any snow that comes to Rawson Ohio I will send it right to your place. That way I can take my blower off and get ready to mow.....;):D:D Good looking Landlord and plow, and the Speedex looks pretty good too.8D Is that a Homesteader in the background?

Yes Mike that is a homesteader 8 in the back ground.That is one of them that im working on b/c i have two of them right know.And thanks i hope to get my landlord painted some time in the spring and the speedex i still have a couple of thing to do to it too.Too many projects and not enough time.Tony

If I remember right from living in Winston Salem you will not get but one good one and that about January 20th. Enjoy it when it comes because it won't last long.:) You will make short work of it with that set up I'm Thinking.