Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Every snowflakes worst nightmare...

MarcusInMd

Thanks Everyone, Now that I got the inital problem during the installation figured out the snowblower really works great. Even though all we have had is wet snow, since I did the modifications that everyone suggested I have only had one clog while blowing the snow. It's amazing...So far I have been able to blow snow at almost top speed! Takes all of 5 minutes to do the entire driveway... :D

With a subject title like that, you ever consider being a writter??? Nice looking set-up, good to here the new ones can work too..MPH

Marcus, That's a beauty! Glad that you're happy with the way it's working... clearing snow can actually be fun now -- if the wind's not blowing!

Ahh nice one, Marcus! How much did it run you? I've been hemming and hawing about a blower for the front of mine... Always nice to see another Marylander on too!

Marcus, Glad it worked out. This is one of my fleet with blade mounted. 7112H about 25 miles from you. Legacy looks great.

Where are you Tom? I'm in Frederick.

Thanks again guys. I got the legacy used with about 85 hours on it earlier this year for 6400. The blower was 1500. Yeah the legacy cuts grass great too! Used to take a little over 3 hours with the old MTD now it takes 45 minutes LOL

• 1 month later...
Jus tnoticed your question, Ambler.. I'm in northeastern Md, Cecil county. I think your about an hour or so west of me.