Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The Freebee pics / update/

wantedinct

Here's some pics of my first freebee,anyone know were i can find a deck for it?

Now i dont know if i want a deck for the little guy, i'm thinkin of putting the blower on the front, and maybe fabing something like a carry all box for the rear. Here are some pics of the rotating blower set up i made,it works good, the hitch fits the 2210,is there an adapter that will let me put this on the yeoman,or do i half to make one?

I'm not too sure of the stuff for the smaller tractors, but I think I have a deck for them if you want to come check it out.

Thats a nice looking free tractor you have there.... I think the decks for those are 32in and some of the older ones had a 28in deck...I dont thing a 36in from a Broadmoor will work as the wheel base is shorter...

Nice looking Yeoman. The deck you need is a 32in. I have a 616 and it really gives a good cut, good luck and enjoy your free find. MikeG

I think you will need a new hitch for it as the mounting ears on the smaller tractors is about 8in apart and the Landlords are around 11in (I think)... BTW thats a neat blower set up you made...

It's a leaf blower,you can turn it left or right while in your seat,( a power window motor ) the frame is kicked up so the motor sits level, and the wheels hang about 2" above the ground.