Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How Many Allis B-110's were made

10HorseMan

I have a 1967 Allis B-110 and was wondering how many of them were made. Going to restore it, fresh rebuilt engine. How much will it be worth when the restoration is complete. :)

At least 3, yours and two others.... ;) Seriously, we have no production records so we can't answer the question. You might want to compare your serial number against others in the Registry, to get some idea...

Kent; This post got me thinking[:0](dangerous). Did they have a set starting number like most companies with the serial numbers like 100 or 1000 or 10,000? Or did they use different starting points for different models? This wouldnt tell us how many of anything were built but it would give us a general idea by who had the highest serial number:D:D

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Kent; This post got me thinking[:0](dangerous). Did they have a set starting number like most companies with the serial numbers like 100 or 1000 or 10,000? Or did they use different starting points for different models? This wouldnt tell us how many of anything were built but it would give us a general idea by who had the highest serial number:D:D
My B-110's Dash's serial number is 067377 A replacement dash I got has the serial number 69051