Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ka9bxg

picked up a wonderboy 575

ka9bxg
Just picked up another wonderboy 575 It has the wrong engine and it is tight and the hood is missing but.It came with hub caps in the back and looks like it had electric start on it as there is a bracket for the battery. This makes 6 wonderboys all together 4 are 700's and 2 are the joy stick 575's I would say that the 575's are more fun to drive.And sure beats those rbt's Bob

andy gartner
Bob I just talked to some of the chicks at Starbucks, on your behalf. The consensus seems to be... you'll do a lot better with your 700's than with you 575, when it comes to scoring babes.

Tacey
quote:
Originally posted by andy gartner
Bob I just talked to some of the chicks at Starbucks, on your behalf. The consensus seems to be... you'll do a lot better with your 700's than with you 575, when it comes to scoring babes.
If you go thru the drive-in window, all they'll see is orange, so either will swoon the Starbucks chicks. Just here to help, Tacey