Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Re: 2002 Pulling Season

Kent
Kirk, You're right. Once a topic goes into the archives, it is automatically locked. If you don't archive regularly, the whole forums slow down, because of the number of records it must sort through. Here's the current size of each (active topics vs archive) to give you an idea of what it has to sort through: There are 26297 Posts in 3224 Topics in the Forum. There are 51444 Replies and 11172 Topics in the Archive. Note that the I don't archive off any of the forums but Talking Tractors -- the Coffee Shop gets deleted, once I move them out of the active discussion. This is another example of why I'm thinking of a few more tractor forums -- to keep some selected articles active longer.

MikeES
Roy, I was considering garage only (the place were you would park your cars if there was room). If you consider room for your toys (tractors, boats, ATVs, shop etc.) you are right a ratio of 3 or 4 to 1 should get you by if you arrange things efficently.