Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
ROBBYDOB

B-110 question.

ROBBYDOB
I have a B-110 outback with a Hydro lift pump identical to the one on my HB-112. Were these called B-110's, or Something else? The tag is unreadable currently for two reason's, lots of paint, and lots of snow between it and me. It's a manual shift, so I would think it's not an HB model. Just wondering. Thanks, Rob

Kent
As the excerpt from the A-C Cross-Reference shows, it was still a B-110, but it came with a different Product Number (MFR Number) if it had factory-installed Hydraulic Lift. The way to tell if it is factory-installed is that it will have a shorter cross-shaft for the lift, which doesn't stick out past the left side of the frame far enough for the manual lift handle. The hydraulic lift was also available as a dealer-installed kit. If that was done, the lift's cross-shaft will stick out past the frame about three inches or so. B-110 2029902 2110 990432 10 HP, ES, ML 1967-68 B-110 2029903 2110 990433 10 HP, ES, PL 1967-68