Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Finding the right Tractor The best

Ron_B

Okay here goes nothing,First of all i am looking for that perfect Tactor,--Second it would have to be close enough to BC CAN., TO ship.I need a good working loader,Thats a must. Three-- I would want a easy change Blower and a easy change mower.Plus a 3 point working hitch.I am willing to deal my 73 --4041 with loader and rear PTO. it does need steering work. Back tires have skins with a 300 dollar set of chains on her,works well.THIS canser may be fogging my mind i dont no, and i dont care.I know what i want and need for my lot ,and my rental driveway 60 ft, long.Its going to be this way,or go buy a brand new Green or Orange. And i sure hate their prices If any one thinks they can play with something like this with no trouble to me.I would be willing to listen. I all so have a nice little 47 cub with a strong grader blade on her.Shes a beaut.May work her in on the deal who knows??Cancer is driveing me crazy.But life goes on for awhile,day by day. Ok if this sounds crazy to you all.Just toss it out of your minds.Just my thoughts.(MERRY christmas) And thanks for the prayers.

You have the right idea but the wrong approach. You have to get every tractor first then pick which one you like best....... Of course along the way you'll have to trade this one for that one, then get another of the first to double check if you really wanted to get rid of it in the first place.... LOL Hang tough, life can be a scary ride but it's a one way, non-returnable, non-refundable ticket and like a roller coaster once it starts you're on it for the duration........

I want you to know that on this Christmas Eve, I am thinking about you and praying for you. We don't know what lays ahead for any of us. It would drive us crazy if it did. My Grandpa used to say, "keep a stiff upper lip." I try to even when the bottom one is trembling. Now, Tell us all what exactly you are looking for in a tractor. It will help us all wish real hard for you and maybe someone will come up with that trade you are looking for. Merry Christmas. Dale Conrad