Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
tacomac

simple tractor for sale

tacomac
I stopped to look at a Simplicity GTHL was the model on the hood, It had a 17 hp kohler,48 inch deck,hydrostat and hydraulic lift,with a snow blade.The guy wants $800. It looked good but I never heard it run.It has been sitting along the hiway for several weeks. Is that a fair price?

maxtorman1234
I think thats a pretty fair price, Its the equivalent to our ac 917. THese are great tractors and are really worth it, especially with the blade and hydraulic lift. If its in good condition, I'd go for it!

dirtsaver
Grab it Earl! I bought mine from the local Simp dealer almost two years ago and gave about $1200 for it. 1991 model with 580 hours on it. Every one I've seen since has been $1500-$1800. I've done everything with it but mount a tiller on it and haven't stopped it yet! Larry