Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Question for Simplicity/ Agco Allis Dealers!

Jason
:)Hi, I have a quick question, my dealer is getting in a used Agco Allis 2025 ( which is the simplicity legacy)with a 25hp diesel brigg's engine, 60 inch deck? Is $7,200 dollars canadian a good price for one? Unfourtunatly I can't buy it at this time, because my bussness isn't big enough for 3 tractors, if this is a good price, it may come into consideration! Ps : I still have money for the club dues, and don't want to "Yank anyones chains" anymore I was just wondering! Even if I could afford the 25hp deisel tractor what could I do with it besides cut grass and move snow? Take Care Jason

Jason
I am Sorry, I hope you guys and girls can forgive me for what was done in the past with me freaking out unessarly and reacting in a wrong way! I should have not said that and I feel bad, I want to make friends on this site, not get ignored, I am sorry for everything and I appologies for putting The DaddyCat in the spot light when he shouldn't have been there in my post "Since I am not American I will leave" I over reacted and I shouldn't have. So can you all forgive me or would you like me to leave peacefully? Take Care Jason

rokon2813
Jason, no offense but if you stop bringing it up it will soon be forgotten. I'm not a dealer so I have no answer for your post, however I doubt you are being ignored. You'll find most all these folks here are pretty cool and will or already did forgive your mistake. When a dealer sees this someone will answer it I'm sure. As far as your lawn business, when I was in it years ago, we also rolled lawns in the spring and tilled gardens for the extra income. Good luck with it. Dan

Al
Hi, It would be excellent to pull an areator, one that pulls the cores. My night mech has one on his Sovereign, and you wouldn't pull it with anything less. Merry Christmas, Al Eden. PS. Just remember what I tell my employees. The only people that don't make mistakes are people that don't do anything. Only when you don't learn from your mistake is the mistake is a loss.

dirtsaver
Jason I'm not a dealer and haven't paid much attention to prices on the newer units since I fool around with the older stuff. What I can tell you is that a tractor of that size, depending on pto option and how you set up the tire/weight option, should never have to sit in the barn more than a few days at a time. Like Dan says, plow/till gardens,move snow,get or build a vac system and pick up leaves, backfill ditches and septic system holes, the possibilities go on and on. These are the things someone here in the club is doing almost every day and that's why these little tractors are so great. Larry