Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

By any means necessary !

Nubian

The Fleet is now complete ^

could not coax the rest of the fleet of feets to come pose just my youngest faithful.:D BTW the firing order is right to left ;)

Rokon I thought you'd never ask!

This baby throws 60'+

Is this a port hole or what, nothing is clogging this chute!

How do you like my counter weights

they look plenty heavy and like you say "by any means necessary" LOL Looks like they will do the job quite well. Nice Fleet Happy Holidays. Dan

It was around 50 degrees that day can you believe it. I was wearing a T shirt when I took the pictures.
quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
It looks like you just put the Mo-Jo on any snow......

Eddy, I think you can get rid of the shovel. Those tractors look like they're ready to do some serious work. Tough enough!:p;)

quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
It looks like you just put the Mo-Jo on any snow......
I agree,very nice looking fleet you have there...

;)Looking good Eddy!! :DYou can feel free to park the plow tractor over here!! Hoping you all had a Merry Christmas up there!! Joe and Karen

Samson, that roof job is no more than 5 years old according to the neighbor. But every year that same spot loses some during winter or strong windstorms. Since it's so recent, I don't want to do the whole roof over. I think i'll just tear out that section to investigate the problem.
quote:
Originally posted by samson
Nice Machines!! After you get done with the snow, you might fix those shingles.

Wow!, great pictures of the 5215 and snow blower, it looks to me that your 5215 is in almost perfect condition! Boy am I ever jealous of that big green monster(5215), you will be able to move a lot of snow with that! Every time I see your 1920 with snow cab, I picture myself out in the cold blowing snow with out a cab thinking, boy I wish I had Nubian's cab for my 1920H! he..he..he... The only thing you need now for that 5215 is a cab to keep you warm and dry while blowing snow in the middle of a big storm! Take Care Jason

Hey Jason thanks for the comments, I can't help but think about the next storm when i'm in MY cab and your'e not in yours he!he!he! :DKeep an eye out for me up in your neck of the woods, Deutz-Allis made a product called a comfort cab for ROPS frame just for the 5215 HST. Have not seen it yet, i'm almost positive it's a hard cab though.

I LOVE the Green Machine! I could do some damage with that... Being a fan of German built and engineered 'stuff' its too bad the 5215 doesnt have more Tuetonic heritage than just the name! I noticed that the shovel is orange...is that a Simplicity also??? 73 jay

Those are very clean, strong looking tractors. Jay, The Deutz is made by Hinomoto (Japan). Here is a picture of its sister on ebay

Jay, I know where a 5215 4/4 is with a loader here in Northern Ky for sale for $4500 if you are interested.

That is nice looking fleet, Looks to me like you can handle just about any snow.... And as far as the Feet of fleets I have the same problem... LOL

Your Welcome Nubian, I will keep my eye out for a comfort cab for a 5215 tractor, It may be hard though, there arn't that many 5215's in my area in Ontario, well not any that I know of! Yes it would be nice for a cab but oh well I settled on a secound tractor instead! There is always next year! Take Care Jason

Eddy Here you go one for the rear one for the front. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25378[/url] [img]http://i14.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/16/83/8b_1.JPG[/img]

Very impressive fleet you got there8D! Are you using the machines professionally or are they only play toys? Obs. Your snow action pictures, in your gallery, also looks great. But no pictures of your green monster :p

Hey DaleC that is a good price, just curious,how many hours on it
quote:
Originally posted by DaleC
Those are very clean, strong looking tractors. Jay, The Deutz is made by Hinomoto (Japan). Here is a picture of its sister on ebay [img]/club2/attach/DaleC/hinomoto.jpg[/img] Jay, I know where a 5215 4/4 is with a loader here in Northern Ky for sale for $4500 if you are interested.