Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
lboy1971

Allis 312H

lboy1971
Picked up a couple 312hydros with electric lift a month ago. Finally got a new rod in the better one and running today. Have to finish some wiring work then I'll get to try it out with a modified Craftsman blade I got with it. Outside of the blade I seem to like this tractor more than I thought I would've from pictures I've seen.I'll probably end up parting out the other Allis 312H as too many parts are missing.

mowerman1193
Glad to hear you got her running...Yes those 312s are nice tractors.. I have a friend that has a 312 that was bought new by his wifes dad..They ended up with it when he passed away...They have all the original papers including sales slip...The tractor very close to showroom condition...

Bunky
Glad to here of another Tractor Saved... These are good tractors and built tough.... You will find all kind of uses for it.... Anyone know if the Electric lifts are the Same as The Simplicty's????? I know where I can get a 314D for less then the lift would cost me...