Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Waiting for snow

RenegadeJ

I know this equipment is not as fancy as some of the other members, but it gets the job done. Just waiting for snow but all it does here is rain, or maybe an inch or 2 of the slushy stuff.

Bright side of your situation is that blower that looks so nice all painted up will stay that way.. Got to use mine a little today as the wind blew supposely 3-4 inches in the past 2 days. It all stoped behind the berms on my driveway so most places I had a foot to play with. Was good to burn the carbon outta the ole Briggs. MPH

Jeep is 1942 made by Ford. Don't care how cold it gets, it always starts right up. Frame is getting kinda rusty, have welded it several times. One of these days shes gonna hit a big snow pile and just collapse.