Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow cab Instructions??? Photo's added)

Bunky

I picked up a Snowcab today off an Allis 900 series and want to put it on My 7016.. does anyone have the instructions for this I have no Idea what the part number is..

Brian, You should get in touch with the folks at Original Tractor Cabs and tell them what you have. They may be able to send you some instructions. Here's the link: http://www.originalcab.com/index.htm

Well I found these 2 numbers 1693269 & 1690496 doing a search, But neither one are the exact cab I have.. I will have to keep searching til monday then I will call Original Tracor Cabs...

Brian, Maybe I found it. It's for the 7100 Series. Could this be it? http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_200_3724_00_SK_S.pdf

Thanks Greg But that's one of the part numbers I have listed above.. I think I have figured out how it goes But I have a problem, on my 7016 the Ammeter is right where the bar goes across the dash......

Bunky, You need to get 2-1 1/4" nylon spacers and 2"? hex bolt and that will get the bar up from the dash. That is listed in the old origanal tractor cab installation instructions. Hope this helps. Tim

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - Cab Model 1667343 & 1690496 for Simplicity 7100 series with hand lift or power lift. [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_200_3724_00_SK_S.pdf[/url] This is the same cab I have on mine and you need the ¼" x 2¼" bolts & 2" spacers between the dash plate and #5 front panel frame.

Here is what my Cab looks like it's different then the 7100 series.. it mounts different on the Dash and the foot boards.... [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/Bunky/Dashmnt.JPG[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Bunky/lwrmount.JPG[/img]

Ok Well I got the front figured out the previous owner had the front put together wrong.. The hinge was in the bottom hole and the foot board bracket was in the upper hole... So I got that figured out now does anyone know how it hooks into the Back it has a bracket with 2 holes in it and to get the door to shut I have to lift it off the rear fenders a couple of inches....

Yes I put the Spacers in the Dash... but it still needs to be raised int ehr ear.... My rear bracket looks like a Big long "U" amd it has 2 holes in it... like you would need to drill the fenders straight down.. I'm not sure if there's a bracket that come off the seat or what...

Bunky This is the manual for the newer Sovereign and 900 series.MFG#1693269 [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_200_3723_00_AT_S.pdf[/url] The cab you have I believe is for the older B series and and 2000 3000 series Simplicity. Like this one that Kent bought and traded with Sam and sam mounted on the HB-116 that I bought from him. The cab went to Rob-B. I don't Know if he has the install instruction. If he does maybe he could scan them and have kent post them on the SimpleTractors site. This cab style came in both a soft and hard top in later years

The cab I have is for an Allis Chalmers 700 or 900 series doesn't look anything like the one in the photo above, but is similar to the ones in the manual that is posted above... I Think I Got it mainly figured out... Who ever had it on before what ever it was on didn't have it assembled right after switching the lower Foot board mounts and the 2 front post it's starting to fit pretty good....

The brackets for the front you posted a picture of is for early 700 and 3400 7000 series it is certainly not for a later model 7100 Sovereign or 900 series The cross bar you have has the kick up on the left that is for a cab for a manual lift tractor. The front cross bar for the later 7100 Sovereign and 900 series was straight across and the cover skirt did not have a slit opening on the left side because these tractors had either electric or hydro lift no manual lift. The resident expert on cabs is Chris Geise User name chrisgei who works for Original Tractor Cab Co. you can contact him at cgeise@originalcab.com or sales@originalcab.com phone 1-765-663-2214 He will be able to answer any of your question and get you instruction sheets for the cabs plus any parts you might need.

UCD you hit the Nail on the Head... I called the Original tractor Cab company This cab is a cab for a 700 series... Part number #9003848 they are sending me a manual .. I also Called My local Agco Dealer He says that the number didn't cross to simplicity and that it appears there are some still available... Thanks all...