Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tiller

southallb

I have a simplicity 6216 and am wanting to add a rear PTO and Tiller. I have an oppurtunity to get a PTO and Tiller that are on a Simplicity 2012. Will the PTO fit, and if so, how is it mounted on the 6216? Any schematics would be helpful.

I'm afraid you have two different tractors there Brett. I'm pretty sure the tiller you need (1690393) will be unique to to your tractor using a second smaller pulley along side the drive pulley with the belt exiting out the rear cutout. If you find one make sure you get all the pieces to make it work incuding pulleys, guards, brackets, ect. A parts and owners manual ordered from the Simplicity publication dept. will let you know what to look for. Their number is 262-284-8519. Have your MFG numbers and charge card handy. It will also be good to get them for your tractor and mower if you don't have them already.

Hi, I have one of these tillers. It is in near new condition. I need to see if I have the drive parts where I can put my hands on them. Al jualed@n-connect.net