Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
goatfarmer

Latest haul

goatfarmer

These were rescued from a woods in Michigan. The 728 ran when parked,but it's tight right now. The yellow deck looks recently rebuilt. But the best part.....

The remains of a HB212,with the hydraulic lift still there.Worth getting wet in the rain for that.:D

Kent
Good eye, Dan. That's the way the factory lift on mh HB-216 (B-210) looks... They also had a different MFR number to differentiate factory hydraulic lift, now that electric start was standard equipment.

UCD
Kenny That lift looks original and just what I wanted to see. It is black and not yellow I have one to put in my HB-212 and needs to be painted. It is orange right now and I believe it is going to get painted black not yellow.

goatfarmer
quote:
Yeah, Nice find! What are ya doing with the 728? Restore or parts? Just wondered.
Haven't decided yet.With the grill piece missing,I'm leaning toward parting it out,unless someone is interested in the whole thing.:) I would guess the 728 has been sitting a couple of years,from the amount of weeds and brush we had to pull off.

goatfarmer
Funny you should inquire,Jay! The HB212 has the part we discussed that you needed for your 101,the part the battery sits on. Let me get some numbers off the deck,and we'll see if it fits. Concerning coming your way,if you're not in a big hurry,we plan on going to the Jefferson automotive swap meet,in April. We stay in Janesville. Wouldn't take much to arrange a meet.:)