Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Latest haul

goatfarmer

These were rescued from a woods in Michigan. The 728 ran when parked,but it's tight right now. The yellow deck looks recently rebuilt. But the best part.....

The remains of a HB212,with the hydraulic lift still there.Worth getting wet in the rain for that.:D

Sweet, yea, thats worth getting wet for.. Is the syerring wheel in as nice of shape as it looks? Might be game for that as the one on my B-112 is pretty ratty, plus loose spokes at the hub.. MPH

And if I'm not mistaken, judging by the short shaft that hydro was installed at the factory, not a dealer add-on. Cool. I'd get wet for that.

Good eye, Dan. That's the way the factory lift on mh HB-216 (B-210) looks... They also had a different MFR number to differentiate factory hydraulic lift, now that electric start was standard equipment.

Kenny That lift looks original and just what I wanted to see. It is black and not yellow I have one to put in my HB-212 and needs to be painted. It is orange right now and I believe it is going to get painted black not yellow.

quote:
Yeah, Nice find! What are ya doing with the 728? Restore or parts? Just wondered.
Haven't decided yet.With the grill piece missing,I'm leaning toward parting it out,unless someone is interested in the whole thing.:) I would guess the 728 has been sitting a couple of years,from the amount of weeds and brush we had to pull off.

Kenny NICE haul! Would the orange deck fit on my 101? Any of that sheet metal gonna be heading my way? hehe.. Could also use a few parts from the 728.... havea great day jay

Funny you should inquire,Jay! The HB212 has the part we discussed that you needed for your 101,the part the battery sits on. Let me get some numbers off the deck,and we'll see if it fits. Concerning coming your way,if you're not in a big hurry,we plan on going to the Jefferson automotive swap meet,in April. We stay in Janesville. Wouldn't take much to arrange a meet.:)