Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ROBBYDOB

Spring time at last!

ROBBYDOB
Haha, right, but a reprieve? Yes. I seem to remember a few weeks back, a dumping of lake affect snow 8D, and then two noreasters, one right behind the other:). I also remember bustin' my chops keeping two long drivways clear, plus a path for the propane guy to the tank.[:0] I tore up two blower belts and slipped one of the chains off the 112, and couldn't push the amount of snow we had with the blade on the 110.:( But I kept fixin', and cursin' what I'd wished for (20 some"), and did eventually got through it.:) Then the sun came out, got a bunch of 40-50 degree days, and had a green Christmas.}:) All that work, and nothing to show for it. Only in Syracuse.:o) Good times! Rob

DaleC
Here in KY we have had maybe 3 to 4 inches max so far. Middle of January to March 10th is the snow season here. I sure hope I never have to deal with 20 inches of the white blowing stuff. I will lose.

RedbarnRick
Yesterday was 51 degrees here in the Chicago boonies so far I've had 1/4 inch of snow, and now both tractors are chained bladed and blowered and sitting idle as my wife keeps asking me why I want to fill the tire with WW fluid, She's been looking at these white coats where the arms buckle behind you on ebay, Hmmm wonder what that's all about. (8^(I)