Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
ROBBYDOB

Spring time at last!

ROBBYDOB
Haha, right, but a reprieve? Yes. I seem to remember a few weeks back, a dumping of lake affect snow 8D, and then two noreasters, one right behind the other:). I also remember bustin' my chops keeping two long drivways clear, plus a path for the propane guy to the tank.[:0] I tore up two blower belts and slipped one of the chains off the 112, and couldn't push the amount of snow we had with the blade on the 110.:( But I kept fixin', and cursin' what I'd wished for (20 some"), and did eventually got through it.:) Then the sun came out, got a bunch of 40-50 degree days, and had a green Christmas.}:) All that work, and nothing to show for it. Only in Syracuse.:o) Good times! Rob

DaleC
Here in KY we have had maybe 3 to 4 inches max so far. Middle of January to March 10th is the snow season here. I sure hope I never have to deal with 20 inches of the white blowing stuff. I will lose.

RedbarnRick
Yesterday was 51 degrees here in the Chicago boonies so far I've had 1/4 inch of snow, and now both tractors are chained bladed and blowered and sitting idle as my wife keeps asking me why I want to fill the tire with WW fluid, She's been looking at these white coats where the arms buckle behind you on ebay, Hmmm wonder what that's all about. (8^(I)