Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I Think I got it......

Bunky

Well I think I finally got the Cab on....all I need now is to get the Zipper in the Front fixed.... [img]/club2/attach/Bunky/Cab.JPG[/img]

Nice rig. Does that amber beacon on top put stress on the roof. My cab roof is pretty thin fiberglass. Have you noticed any stress cracks on the fiberglass? P.S. If your Santa needs a substitute reindeer he can always use your rig. That amber beacon would look like a reindeer shiny nose. HO-Ho-Ho.

That's the same cab that I have mounted on the HB-216... with a lot more wear and no amber light on top... and requiring a little adaptation. I used a short piece (about 9" long) of angle iron, bolted to the underside of the footrests, extending backwards. Then, I swapped sides of the tractor, and reversed the lower section of the front frame posts, so that it could bolt to the piece of angle iron (instead of the running board that the FDT doesn't have)...

Well the beacon is only a light with the plastic dome over it, it has a flasher in line to make it flash..... I don't see any cracks yet.....

;)Guy, Well, mabey that too. But I think the hand held bender for bending conduit is called that too. But I do think it may be spelled different

Marty All you have to do is box up that cold air and sell it on Ebay next summer. Then you could afford any tractor you wanted Genuine certified Alaskan Cold Air. Boxed fresh @ 50° below 0  Starting bid $50.00 Buy it now $200. [img]/club2/attach/MPH/45below.testsite.jpg[/img]

I used to drive a fork lift when I was working...and in the winter time we would use a platic wrap(made for wrapping products to skids so they would stay put)much like the stuff you wrap your food with but heavier..anyway we would wrap that stuff around the roll cage of the fork lift and have us a cab,LOL