Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

where do I get decals?

I am going to restore my simplicity 4041. Since the decals are not available through simplicity anymore, is there a manufacturer out there who now makes them? Thanks Steve

You can do what Ray said.... The sign shop will be pretty expensive to have them do the graphics work. I would be happy to do the graphics work for you for much much cheaper than the sign shop can do. Then all you will have to do is take a CD to the sign shop with the graphics files on them of your decals and they just have to cut the decals out for you. Probally have that done for under $50.00. Let me know if I can be of assistance. Ryan

All, I spoke to a company in dubuque Iowa that has a lazer decal machine. I was planning on having my graphics person scan in my old decals put in on a disk and then they would lazer make my decals. I haven't seen any costs yet but I will let everyone know. steve