Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
badcars

dad sprung this on me!!

badcars
dad was over the other day and commented on the broadmoor. his woeds were id love to hva a machine like that , that would fit through a 32 inch fence. so im guess im looking for a serf now. ill restore if for him and get him ready to roll. dad is not very mechanical, no disrespect intended. he pusg mows three yards, his, his mothers and the church lot of a friend. man that is too much for him in the summer. the only reason he doesnt have the broadmoor now is, first of all he wont take it, he watched it go from boxes to a running tractor, and also it only make but the widest of gates. king of did my heart good, he run ot around and said, chris this thing feels expensive. he had only been on ayp stuff before i guess. so his bday is in june,ineed very smalll rider to restore long before then. havent owned a serf for a while so what am i looking at as far as a running unit,ballpark, as though i could put a price on this... badcars