Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Fun in the shop

Mack

Having spent the last two days in the A/C shop I am feeling good! Thought I would show some pics of the A/C palace.

Looking forward to spending the weekend there and getting dirty. OK, part of the good feeling comes from the black coldtool box:D but mostly from working on the tractors!

I'm jelous and drewling at the same time. Good looking tractors and a real nice shop maybe if I ever get down your way we could even share a cold one LOL.

;) Yea, I'm jealous also, My shop is cold in the winter and hot in the summer. No black cold toolbox in my shop but I have 2 deep freezers.:( I've got 15 days off so I'm playin' also!

We bought our place a yr ago at this time..then had a baby a short time later...SO im still in the process of trying to figure out which of my buildings to have my shop... too many Volkswagens and too many tractors!! jay

Great looking shop Mack and I like the black tool box BUT only one thing missing on that box is a handle. I'm still working on my winter heated shop, just picked up the 5 gallons of hi-gloss white and grey floor paint today.

Keep looking at these organized shops like yours Mack I might do something to mine, like build some shelves. Lookin good. Kris, is that productive? MPH