Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Wrecker (picture)

JDSnyder

Sorry,the picture didn't post properly. I can bring it up, though, by clicking on the box with the X and typing in my club password.

Go back and look and maynards post about how to upload pics. Did you double check to make sure there are not any spaces or special characters in the file name?

About ten yards up the alley after taking this picture the Cub fell off my jury rigged boom and chain! May the old Sim was trying to tel me something!

JD ;)That is a real nice tractor. :DAnd that pic would make such a good club logo. Would you by chance have one with a Deere on your hook?:D

The best part of that cub is "gone".If you are making a puller OK but if you want to mow no cub can mow with a Simplicity!!!!

My Simplicity blows. More snow than a Deere or a Cub could imagine. "A ton a minute..." It mows, foot high grass, chucks it 15' with the chute off. It pushes, enough snow to make people ask "Who plows your driveway? You don't have a plow on your truck." It pulls, haywagons, a 21' boat, a Model "A" coupe, small farm tractors that refuse to start. It tows, other Simplicitys and AC's that are in need of a helping hand to get from the barn to the garage. That's just my Sovereign though. I got lotsa "guns", and their either Orange, or Yella. Sorry, I still get excited thinking of more things I can "do" with a garden tractor. My neighbor must think I'm insane, but he's the one with useless JD's. He can only mow. B)

Those little Cubs had some tough rears in them. I rebuilt my model 70 and was real impressed with the rearend. They were definately overbuilt, but so are my Sovereigns. ddh

The rear end to the cub is already rebuilt and in the shop. It had the differential pinion yoke broken out of it. I thought they were supposed to be tough? You never know what kind of abuse they've had. It meant I got the tractor for free, though. I also have a John Deere 110 that is restored. It was in too many pieces to tow into the shop. Talk about hard to work on compared to the Simplicity, wow.