Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Deadeye

Deadeye
Hello guys and gals! Happy New Year from Deadeye! I have recently bought a B-112 tractor and I am in the process of rebuilding it. I bought it at my uncles farm auction for $175 which included a 48"deck and the 42" blade. We had some snow in early December and I made up a set of chains and had lots of fun making paths around our farm. I am also making a trailer for it and hope to have it done and will include some pics when finished. I think this is a great site and I look forward to discussions with many of you in the future.

gregc
Howdy Dan, and welcome to the club. You'll find that there are some mighty fine people here and you'll get answers to about any question that you may have about Simplicity and AC tractors. We do like pics, so post 'em when you can.;)

ehertzfeld
welcome to the greatest club/web sight. I am sure you will get lots of info and ideas. You will also find that you will make lots of lasting friendships! I know I have. Pictures are always welcomed!!!! Elon

bkassulke
I am a new member also Deadeye. I am in the process of hopefully getting a B series tractor. I hope that you have a wonderful time with your new toy and let it serve you well for many years in the future. Sounds like you got the B-112 for a pretty good price. Enjoy it.

Welcome! the link on how to upload pics is VERY informative.

Jason
Hi Welcome to the club, you will find alot of helpful people on this site, in addition you will make friendships that will last for the forseeable future. Take Care and welcome aboard! Jason