Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Deadeye

Hello guys and gals! Happy New Year from Deadeye! I have recently bought a B-112 tractor and I am in the process of rebuilding it. I bought it at my uncles farm auction for $175 which included a 48"deck and the 42" blade. We had some snow in early December and I made up a set of chains and had lots of fun making paths around our farm. I am also making a trailer for it and hope to have it done and will include some pics when finished. I think this is a great site and I look forward to discussions with many of you in the future.

:DHowdy Dan, Happy New Year!! Welcome a board. I'm sure you will find this a great place and lots of fine helpfull folks.

Hello, and welcome to simpletractors1 if you have the means we always like to see pics of your tractors. Good luck with it and most of all................ have fun!

Welcome to the site Dan,:) IMO this is the best site on the web. Hope you have fun with you B112:D Have a happy and prosperous new year.^

Howdy Dan, and welcome to the club. You'll find that there are some mighty fine people here and you'll get answers to about any question that you may have about Simplicity and AC tractors. We do like pics, so post 'em when you can.;)

Dan Welcome can not be said too many times when it is true. Hope your new year is as good as having a b112 and being part of this club is.

welcome to the greatest club/web sight. I am sure you will get lots of info and ideas. You will also find that you will make lots of lasting friendships! I know I have. Pictures are always welcomed!!!! Elon

Dan, Welcome to the GREATEST site on the web. I got my ten dollars worth the first five minites I was on it. Just remember,"If it is GREEN, Mow it or spend it,or trade it off!!!

Yeah, welcome aboard' You couldn't find a nicer bunch of tractor heads to challenge with questions! Got them pics yet?

I am a new member also Deadeye. I am in the process of hopefully getting a B series tractor. I hope that you have a wonderful time with your new toy and let it serve you well for many years in the future. Sounds like you got the B-112 for a pretty good price. Enjoy it.

I welcome both of you, Dan and Ben. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There is a lot of knowledge here and fine people who love to share it!:D

Hi Welcome to the club, you will find alot of helpful people on this site, in addition you will make friendships that will last for the forseeable future. Take Care and welcome aboard! Jason