Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm getting there

ehertzfeld

Well thanks to Rays, that ugly hole is now full. All I need is the crome trim and I'll be happy. Well for now!lol Ray thanks again for the upper grill. I think it looks pretty good. It cetanly completes the front! Elon [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/grill2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/grill.jpg[/img]

Hi Elon, That does look nice. I think that I have seen the trim that you are refering to on J.C. Whitney web site. RayS

quote:
MDB Posted - 01/01/2004 : 17:15:32 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lookin good Elon, What I would use is door edge trim, you can get it at most auto parts stores.
I have even seen it at Wal-mart if you would have a chance to get there first.

quote:
Originally posted by JoeJ
:DLookin good Elon. ;)Ya still in love with that cab?
Yes I am Joe!!!!!!!:D:D

quote:
Originally posted by jkmustang1
quote:
MDB Posted - 01/01/2004 : 17:15:32 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lookin good Elon, What I would use is door edge trim, you can get it at most auto parts stores.
I have even seen it at Wal-mart if you would have a chance to get there first.
Yeah I was thinking of using door trim. I also thought I saw it at Wallmart. I was planning on going to check it out later this week. Thanks for the info and the kind word guys. Elon