Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The start of a neew year and PROJECTS...

JamesK

Well its done deal I have aquired 2 allis chalmers tractors and bought them home today. I have not had time to really look em over yet but will post some pics tomm. . The first one is a B-210 carb is missing but has mower deck. rear tires are shot but fronts are in great shape. The second one is a B-212 with Hyd. Lift. this one is also complete. Both have mower decks alos came with one snowblower and a sickle bar mower. Now where to begin....

Congrats on the tractors James. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun this winter, working on and playing with them.:D Enjoy!;)

Joe , these ttractors came from the walden/pinebush NY town line. Not far from Daves house say 20-30 minute ride. I also found a B-10 with blower but still have to knock on the fellows door. according to the charts here I think the loader i have will work on it. Time will tell, The wife's not to happy but hey for what I paid ya cant go wrong. I tried to get the pics on here but it wont work for some reason. James K.

James, check the title of your pics, no spaces or symbols allowed. Thats the most common cause of not loading. check size also.. MPH

:DOk James, just so your not in my back yard.:D There is one on E-bay that is in my back yard, but mom said "NO MORE". I sure hope a member grabs it. If I can get help getting it, I can store outside for a while for someone.

quote:
Originally posted by JamesK
Joe , these ttractors came from the walden/pinebush NY town line. Not far from Daves house say 20-30 minute ride. I also found a B-10 with blower but still have to knock on the fellows door. according to the charts here I think the loader i have will work on it. Time will tell, The wife's not to happy but hey for what I paid ya cant go wrong. I tried to get the pics on here but it wont work for some reason. James K.
You got to be kidding me, I missed out on a local tractor? I picked up my B-110 from someone in Newburgh. I recently saw an older guy who lives a 1/2 mile up the road who has a B-110 with a snowblower and mower deck in very good original condition, I can't let you know where that is, one day I plan on buying it.:D Great find on the tractors though. What does the dealer tag say on the back of the seat?

Looks like you got some good tractors there:)Been looking for a B but cant find any. Its too bad most of them have seen alot of work and arent in that great of condition. Those arent too bad, I have seen quite a few in worse condition. Nice find!

Nice find, Thats the kind of deal I/ve been looking for. But things like that are scarce here in NC. You didn't pay to much, you got a good good deal!!

I didnt post the pics of the other mower deck and snowblower. what would you pay for all this stuff, just curious how I did. Nick, do ya know where corvette specialty center is. go towards pinebush on 52 . when ya come to the first red barn/farm on the right they were at the house on the left. Ill chack that tag in a few and snap a shot of it. Also How far are you from Automotive brake??? Right now I dont need anymore projects. I have a JD 110 and 112 to strip down. a Jetta turbo diesel in the garage now that I am rebuilding the motor on. And now these tractors. So you are safe in your neck of the woods for now. once I get all caught up on the current projects I am going to go pick up the montgomery wards squire9 I found. I think the wife is going to buy me a dog house, told her choice bar/beer and latenights watchin games. or tinkerin with the toys at home....JamesK.

That is a real good haul,even a sickle mower too. Looks like these tractors have found a good home.;);)
quote:
Looks like you got some good tractors thereBeen looking for a B but cant find any. Its too bad most of them have seen alot of work and arent in that great of condition. Those arent too bad, I have seen quite a few in worse condition.Nice find!
maxtorman1234,I have 11 Allis Chalmers B series tractors. I must have bought them all in our Area.:D:D Karl

quote:
I didnt post the pics of the other mower deck and snowblower. what would you pay for all this stuff, just curious how I did. Nick, do ya know where corvette specialty center is. go towards pinebush on 52 . when ya come to the first red barn/farm on the right they were at the house on the left. Ill chack that tag in a few and snap a shot of it. Also How far are you from Automotive brake??? Right now I dont need anymore projects. I have a JD 110 and 112 to strip down. a Jetta turbo diesel in the garage now that I am rebuilding the motor on. And now these tractors. So you are safe in your neck of the woods for now. once I get all caught up on the current projects I am going to go pick up the montgomery wards squire9 I found. I think the wife is going to buy me a dog house, told her choice bar/beer and latenights watchin games. or tinkerin with the toys at home....JamesK.
I know exactly where the Corvette Speciality Center is, and I am about 6 miles from Automotive Brake. Do you work there Automotive Brake? My B-110 really should have been parted out but I did so much to it, that would never happen now.

Nah I work accross the street for Coca-Cola, I am a route driver. There was a guy over by anthonys deli on 32 selling a broadmore 707 with blower and deck asking $100. Said it ran great but I never looked at it. There is also a guy over by stewart who has a B-10 thats been sittin for about 15 years. He also has a B-12 with a 16hp motor sittin for about the same time. I asked about the B-10 he wanted $200. I felt this was to much for something sittin for so long. Oh and by the way the tag on the seat is just a warning tag from the seat maker. Says to make sure seat is installed properly befor use. I cannot find any dealer tags on either one. James K.

quote:
Nah I work accross the street for Coca-Cola, I am a route driver. There was a guy over by anthonys deli on 32 selling a broadmore 707 with blower and deck asking $100. Said it ran great but I never looked at it. There is also a guy over by stewart who has a B-10 thats been sittin for about 15 years. He also has a B-12 with a 16hp motor sittin for about the same time. I asked about the B-10 he wanted $200. I felt this was to much for something sittin for so long. Oh and by the way the tag on the seat is just a warning tag from the seat maker. Says to make sure seat is installed properly befor use. I cannot find any dealer tags on either one. James K.
I wonder if that broadmoor is still available? Do you deliver to Northeast Deli on Route 9w? I am a regular there, and sometimes do the Coke order for them.

Nick, I used to deliver there on a regular basis when fred was there. But with our new routing (flooding areas) Its only once in a while. I was there about 4 months ago. Ill take a look and see if I have the guys number still He said it was a 707 with deck and blower. Matter or fact it was originally in the bargin basement of the paper. If you were there when we deliver Im the driver who wears the knee brace,shaved head . Most people remember the brace, cant work without it. James K.

quote:
Nick, I used to deliver there on a regular basis when fred was there. But with our new routing (flooding areas) Its only once in a while. I was there about 4 months ago. Ill take a look and see if I have the guys number still He said it was a 707 with deck and blower. Matter or fact it was originally in the bargin basement of the paper. If you were there when we deliver Im the driver who wears the knee brace,shaved head . Most people remember the brace, cant work without it. James K.
Well, Fred had sold the business in 1998. He still owns the Mobil (was Coastal until last year) gas station up the street. The deli is on it's third owner since then. I definetly remember the knee brace you wear. I am sure you know Rich Driscoll, who also works for Coke. His daughter and I grew up together. Wish I has the money for that broadmoor right now, it would be a month before I could afford it.

Nick, yup I know Rich hes a good person, gets a bit red in the face when he gets aggervated. Ill look for the number of the guy who had the 707. I also remember you haveing a post about where to locally get parts. One place I keep forgeting Dombrowskis. They are a simplicity dealer in Florida, NY. Just goto vailsgate and follow 94 into chester and keep going to florida. When you come into florida you will come to a traffic light (there is a duncan dounuts there) go straight through the light 100ft they are on the right. James K.

quote:
Nick, yup I know Rich hes a good person, gets a bit red in the face when he gets aggervated. Ill look for the number of the guy who had the 707. I also remember you haveing a post about where to locally get parts. One place I keep forgeting Dombrowskis. They are a simplicity dealer in Florida, NY. Just goto vailsgate and follow 94 into chester and keep going to florida. When you come into florida you will come to a traffic light (there is a duncan dounuts there) go straight through the light 100ft they are on the right. James K. Yep I know where Dombrowskis is.