Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Al

Talking tractors continued

Al
Hi, Where does talking tractors stop? I live in Iowa and am on vacation in Oregon, Sunday nite went up to Central Washington to visit my wifes sister. Called Stumpy and he met us at our motel room in Wenatchee WA. We visited until 1:00 in the morning. Most enjoyable. The limits of this site and friends one makes is unlimited. Happy New Year, Al Eden

ReedS
Al Couldn't agree with you more, I've done lots of traveling (in New England) but now find myself talking with members across the nation. I feel that this little club has opened up my world just a bit more than it ever would have without it! Of course my wife just doesn't quite understand but she'll get over it (I hope). LOL Thanks guys!!:D:D

Al
Hi, Northwest Portland, Normally they get little snow this low. It is usually raining untill you get to 1500 ft or so. They had about 6 inches where we are. I guess I must have brought it from Iowa. About 600 ft. Will leave here Tue. Can be e-mailed till then at kkeden@comcast.net This high speed connection may make me not go home. It sure is going to ruin me. How far away are you? Al Eden

hufhouse
Al, You are in/near the most beautiful place that I have ever been. I know you can't do it now, because of snow, but the drive up north through Pateros, ow, Twisp, Winthrop, Mazama, Diablo, Rockport and Concrete is called the "Cascade Loop." We drove it two summers ago, and I could make a really nice calendar out of the photos we took. I love that part of the country. It's really beautiful. Enjoy it. Guy

MPH
Had I known you were going to Wenatchee Al I could have lined you up with a home brewed cup of coffee at my sisters. Maybe you could have enlighter her to buy an old Simplicity...Happy travels. MPH

Al
Hi, I took the upper Cascades loop several years ago. A person from Concrete called me about a Bobcat repower. I asked him where he was from and he said Concrete. I said I know exactly where it is, I was there several years ago and there is a large old concrete building remnant that is where the cement was kilned for this highway. I surprised him. I don't think 50 people live there now. It is beautiful. Thanks guys and gals. Al