Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thanks

RedbarnRick

Just a little well deserved pat on the back to Kent, Tue, and all the rest who have made this the best site on the web. The new forums look great, you all are truely amazing.

I would definitely agree, all i can say is that when it comes to computers, I am a hardware nerd give me a butter knife and i can fix any pc (ALMOST) LOL but those software problems get me cussing every so often so I can imagine that were me working on the page instead of kent and tue ARGHHHH!!! At least there would not be any need to worry about dues because it would be a long way off !! lol GREAT JOB GUYS

Thanks! I hope any confusion is short-lived and the "dust" of the construction settles soon... But, I need to build and test the new top menu prior to the 15th, and update the benefits page to reflect the access to these new forums. I did the shifting around -- Tue is working on incorporating your dues status on your My Start Page so that it is always visible as a reminder, complete with links to renew your dues when it is time... He's done an incredible amount of work, that makes all this possible.

Let me add my thanks to Kent and Tue for all their hard work on this site! It is the best site I have found for garden tractors and has given me lots of info. This site has not only helped me find tractors and parts for restoring them but also I have met some of the club members and have made some good friends. Two thumbs up to you!

quote:
Originally posted by JoeJ
All of the above. You guys have, in my book, made it the best site going. Thank you all!
I agree,Everyone has done a great job here and deserve a big THANKS

THanks, I also think this site is the best one going, and everyone here is helpful and encouraging, Thanks everyone!:D